Thứ Bảy, 7 tháng 3, 2020

BiR comments

neogeo , playstation, codegeass, saint seiya , bakugan , yugioh
関連度の高い順 Rei Akatsuki コメントする… 投稿するにはEnterキーを押します。 Alice Reid Alice Reid One of the (subjectively) best (and first) otome games I've ever played, thank you so much, you've gotten me too attached to the characters, story and beautiful art. Please consider returning the event stories and cgs maybe, if ever? Thank you so much for all the lovely memories! ️🌹 10 非表示または報告 いいね!  · 返信する · 1日前 · 編集済み Alice Reid Alice Reid Also, please don't remove it from Facebook.. 😭🙏 3 非表示または報告 いいね!  · 返信する · 1日前 Rei Akatsuki 返信する…  投稿するにはEnterキーを押します。 Jeannie ChemKid Olschlager Jeannie ChemKid Olschlager This makes me sad ;-; but you all worked so hard through the years! Good luck in your future endeavors! 💖 4 非表示または報告 超いいね!  · 返信する · 1日前 返信2件 Lola Edgeworth Lola Edgeworth It's so sad to see this game go. Thanks for all the good times. Even though I honestly think the story was ruined after Bradley (who, in my opinion, should've been the last route of Hunter Season), this was one of your best games. It always saddens me ...もっと見る 9 非表示または報告 いいね!  · 返信する · 1日前 · 編集済み 返信3件 Selena Mike  トップファン Selena Mike Thank you so much for all is years this game all be in my heart ❤❤😭😭it's sad that I lost my favorite game 😢😭and I always miss you BnR 非表示または報告  TENOR 4 超いいね!  · 返信する · 1日前 Laura Lee Witzel Laura Lee Witzel Thank you for everything! BnR was my first Otome game a little over a year ago, and I have so many fond memories. I was lonely, working from home & living in a new country, and it really cheered me up. I hope I can still read the stories I haven’t gotten to yet. ️🥀 2 非表示または報告 いいね!  · 返信する · 1日前 Neko Aria DeLuna Neko Aria DeLuna BnR was the first mobile otoge I played on my first smart phone, a small Samsung. BnR was the first... and the one I played the longest. I was really hoping there’d be UI improvements down the road and maybe more stuff and story expansion of Season 1. But I guess those will remain in my dreams. Thank you for creating this game, I had, am still having, a lot of fun with it. 4 非表示または報告 いいね!  · 返信する · 1日前 · 編集済み Rosie Mcfly  トップファン Rosie Mcfly Thank you for all the good times 😢 i really wished it would continue, thanks for giving your best! 2 非表示または報告 いいね!  · 返信する · 1日前 Madalynn O'Donohue Madalynn O'Donohue This is so sad! Thank you for all of the effort you have put into creating this wonderful game. It's really going to be missed 1 非表示または報告 いいね!  · 返信する · 1日前 Vero González Vero González This is so bittersweet! I just wanted to say, thank you for creating Matilda and sharing that lovely pic of hers! Not to start any drama, but I wish Love Tangle had a similar good-bye, only to see Celina again <3 2 非表示または報告 いいね!  · 返信する · 1日前 Maura Dann  トップファン Maura Dann Blood in Roses was like my own child to me. I remember when the trailer first came out and I would come to screaming Jack’s name every time his name appeared 😂 while everyone else screamed their love for Daniel. The day it got put on the App Store was ...もっと見る 2 非表示または報告 いいね!  · 返信する · 1日前 Rose Rose Rose Rose I started playing this game when I was 13 it was five years ago. Thank you for all the memories, all good things must come to an end. 2 非表示または報告 いいね!  · 返信する · 1日前 Jodi Mitchell Jodi Mitchell I'm glad its ending with Tatiana and Harold tho 🙂it will be interesting to see how their love blossomed 🙂 3 非表示または報告 いいね!  · 返信する · 1日前 Cassidy Campell Cassidy Campell Please take care of your health. And thank you so much.❤❣ 1 非表示または報告 いいね!  · 返信する · 1日前 タニア ペニャ  トップファン タニア ペニャ this was the first SWD game I played, I hope our good wishes reaches all of the creative team <3 , I wish there was like a twitter account to follow or something to get news of their other projects and support them. Thanks for everything 1 非表示または報告 いいね!  · 返信する · 1日前 Nada Dobrosavljević  トップファン Nada Dobrosavljević Thank you, I love this game and you're the first one who introduced me to 2 MC's, and I wish more otome games would follow your example 😊 2 非表示または報告 いいね!  · 返信する · 1日前 Michelle James Michelle James So sad to see it ending. Will it be staying in the Dear Otome app? I havent read all the routes yet and I finally have the time to pick it up again. 1 非表示または報告 いいね!  · 返信する · 1日前 Kaitlyn Kei Tassell Kaitlyn Kei Tassell They're not doing events or releasing anymore characters. The app will still be available like all their other older games, but don't expect anything new to come to the game. 非表示または報告 いいね!  · 返信する · 1日前 Michelle James Michelle James Kaitlyn Kei Tassell Right. I figured that. I just wanted to make sure that BnR wasn’t gonna jump ship from the app and have another game take its place in the lineup. 非表示または報告 いいね!  · 返信する · 1日前 Kaitlyn Kei Tassell Kaitlyn Kei Tassell Michelle James Knowing them, I'm sure they'll make another vampire related game. Vampires are popular with fangirls XD but since the app is still popular, I think it may be by the time everyone forgets about it that they'll delete it or move character's to that silly story jar thing 非表示または報告 いいね!  · 返信する · 1日前 Michelle James Michelle James Kaitlyn Kei Tassell Oh God. Story Jar. I really hate how expensive that thing is. I’ve been playing Obey Me in between schoolwork so my focus has been on that. I only just popped my head back into Dear Otome. 😂 非表示または報告 いいね!  · 返信する · 1日前 Rei Akatsuki 返信する…  投稿するにはEnterキーを押します。 Dani Talaroc Dani Talaroc This makes me feel old. I’ve been playing Shall We Date? since the first few, before this game even started. I was here for all of the Facebook posts, announcements, since this one just started. 2 非表示または報告 いいね!  · 返信する · 1日前 Britanny Madaguez  トップファン Britanny Madaguez Great Game! Amazing characters... We Will miss You! 1 非表示または報告 いいね!  · 返信する · 1日前 Shina Hanayuki Shina Hanayuki BnR was the first otoge (on android) that i play, so it totally sadden me to see you guys have to go... 😭😭 thank you for all the hardwork!! 😭 wishing you a nice journey ahead!! 🎉🎉 非表示または報告 いいね!  · 返信する · 12時間前 · 編集済み Abelfreyja Lynn Abelfreyja Lynn My first android otogemu. T__T thank you 1 非表示または報告 いいね!  · 返信する · 1日前 Jodi Mitchell Jodi Mitchell Awe it's ending:( I love this game so much 1 非表示または報告 いいね!  · 返信する · 1日前 Mariam Gul  トップファン Mariam Gul Blood in Roses was my first otome game and Rupert my first otome love (and he still is the uncrowned king of my heart, lol). <3 This game will hold a special place in my heart forever and I shall always love it. <3 I hope the company has a change of he...もっと見る 1 非表示または報告 いいね!  · 返信する · 1日前 · 編集済み Magali Gutierrez Rivera Magali Gutierrez Rivera i'm sad to see this game end but 'm glad to see that it was given a proper ending and not just abandoned like other games. 23 非表示または報告 いいね!  · 返信する · 1日前 Trần Xuân An Trần Xuân An But I've just played it for 3 days... This is such shocking news... But thank you very much for creating such a wonderful game, your effort will always be recognized <3 BnR forever 非表示または報告 いいね!  · 返信する · 1日前 · 編集済み Galathea Sherina Megumi Galathea Sherina Megumi Awwwww how saddd.. i havent actually been playing the vampire hunter routes (im quite partial to the witch) but im really saddened about this news.. i really liked this game thank you so much, BnR team! Otsukaresamadeshita!! 非表示または報告 いいね!  · 返信する · 1日前 Stephanie Robinson  トップファン Stephanie Robinson I'm so sad it's over. I'm going to miss this game so much. Thank you for all the fun times. 💔😪 非表示または報告 いいね!  · 返信する · 23時間前 Seigh Too Seigh Too Thank you for making this game ❤❤ it was one of my favourite otome games and I really enjoyed playing it. I'm sad to see it go but I'm glad that you gave to the farewell it deserves. And THANK YOU for putting out Harold and Tatiana's story 😭 I wish you all the best and look your projects in the future ❣❣ 非表示または報告 いいね!  · 返信する · 23時間前 Haruka Marie Haruka Marie Thank you so much for brighten my days. I was feel hopeless, sad, and alone before i found Blood In Roses (my first otome game)... But thanks to this game i found so many good friends and share many good memories. You're gonna stay forever in my heart ️🔒 非表示または報告 いいね!  · 返信する · 1日前 Yukito Touya Yukito Touya Thank you very much for bringing us this great game. The story of Harold and Tatiana is very touching. 🥰🥰 1 非表示または報告 いいね!  · 返信する · 1日前 · 編集済み Chantel Kinyon Chantel Kinyon Thank you all so much for all you did to give us this game I really enjoyed it. Good luck to all your futuer endeavors. 非表示または報告 いいね!  · 返信する · 19時間前 Marry Hatsune  トップファン Marry Hatsune This is so sad. Its hard to move on without something you like so much. I was never interested in otome and still am not but for some reason i really got attached to this game. Had so many memories Thanks for this game. Going to miss it a lot. 非表示または報告 いいね!  · 返信する · 1日前 Sanj'ik Chavamee Sanj'ik Chavamee Thank you for making the game, it was fun reading it. So when is the new Alien story coming out? 😍 I'm kidding! I'm looking forward for a new series. 非表示または報告 いいね!  · 返信する · 18時間前 Mary Louise Gillespie Mary Louise Gillespie Alfred, no, i'm staying with you in the hotel and help manage it forever. 😢😂💖 Thank you to everyone who made this masterpiece. I'll never forget this game. 1 非表示または報告 いいね!  · 返信する · 1日前 Miressa Salazar Miressa Salazar I'm almost saddest done I would be more sad when wizard as Horses done. That was the first game I played that I was so obsessed with thank you for your hard work in blood in roses. 非表示または報告 いいね!  · 返信する · 23時間前 Ezra McKittrick Ezra McKittrick Wait so their not shutting the games down? So you can still download the games and play them and etc but aren't updating them correct? Sorry if this is a stupid question lol 非表示または報告 いいね!  · 返信する · 1日前 · 編集済み Nguyễn Huỳnh Quế Anh Nguyễn Huỳnh Quế Anh Ezra McKittrick Yes and yes. It's still in the app store (or Dear Otome if you use iOS) 1 非表示または報告 いいね!  · 返信する · 1日前 Ezra McKittrick Ezra McKittrick Nguyễn Huỳnh Quế Anh Thank you 1 非表示または報告 いいね!  · 返信する · 1日前 Rei Akatsuki 返信する…  投稿するにはEnterキーを押します。 Jordyn Aryanna Galvan Jordyn Aryanna Galvan I'm really sad about the game ending, but it's been a great 5 years. 😭😭 非表示または報告 いいね!  · 返信する · 1日前 Elizabeth Michell Montero Elizabeth Michell Montero Can someone update me on what's going on? Havent played in years, but like is this post just talking about BnR? Or all Shall We Date games? Because it sounds like all😭 非表示または報告 いいね!  · 返信する · 1日前 返信3件 Velvet Ovis Velvet Ovis Four years ago i got my first Smartphone and this was the first Otome game i played one it and i keeped playing it in this four years. I am so sad. Thank you for all your work. 非表示または報告 いいね!  · 返信する · 1日前 Emma McIntyre Hager Emma McIntyre Hager I wish Destiny Ninja 2 got a nice send-off like this instead of getting ghosted. And soon it will disappear forever. 😭 1 非表示または報告 いいね!  · 返信する · 22時間前 Dolphin Deepsea Slayers Gdrita Dolphin Deepsea Slayers Gdrita I'm so sad but thanks you at all staff for this game wonderful 1 非表示または報告 いいね!  · 返信する · 1日前 · 編集済み Brittany Chorney Brittany Chorney Do you mean the game itself is ending like I won't be able to read it anymore or just the events? 非表示または報告 いいね!  · 返信する · 1日前 Shiro Chan Shiro Chan Brittany Chorney There won't be any further updates to the game, but you'll be able to reread the routes. 2 非表示または報告 いいね!  · 返信する · 1日前 Brittany Chorney Brittany Chorney Shiro Chan gotcha 非表示または報告 いいね!  · 返信する · 1日前 Rei Akatsuki 返信する…  投稿するにはEnterキーを押します。 Cetumbar Croissanthemum Cetumbar Croissanthemum I wanna see harold face though 非表示または報告 いいね!  · 返信する · 7時間前 Berenice B. Molinaro Berenice B. Molinaro They released a spin off about it 非表示または報告 画像に含まれている可能性があるもの:立ってる(複数の人) いいね!  · 返信する · 6時間前 Rei Akatsuki 返信する…  投稿するにはEnterキーを押します。 Cristina Ochita Cristina Ochita I would still pay money for Shiki spin-offs haha but I admit that was a beautiful last story to end it on. 非表示または報告 いいね!  · 返信する · 1日前 Hasime Melanie Toska Gashi Hasime Melanie Toska Gashi I’m so disappointed in SWD!! 😒 非表示または報告 いいね!  · 返信する · 22時間前 Zainita Ayu Tsalasina Zainita Ayu Tsalasina Am I the only one who cries after seeing this post?:"""( 非表示または報告 いいね!  · 返信する · 1日前 Malori Crowett Malori Crowett Will old event Comeback? But I'm so sad right now! 😭😭😭😭😭😭 非表示または報告 いいね!  · 返信する · 1日前 Chloe Ng Chloe Ng mean that the game will off soon? will disappeared on play store ?? 非表示または報告 いいね!  · 返信する · 3時間前 Ave Maslinski Ave Maslinski ... "I don't want to live on the I planet anymore." 非表示または報告 いいね!  · 返信する · 21時間前 Carlin Covello Carlin Covello just please keep wizardessheart+ on facebook. that's all i ask. 非表示または報告 いいね!  · 返信する · 1日前 Rosalinda White  トップファン Rosalinda White Thank you for the wonderful years!🌹 2 非表示または報告 いいね!  · 返信する · 1日前


Scarlet Red Thank you for a wonderful five years! This app has grown so much! If you are able to bring back old events, please, please do. Or if anything make all spin offs and former event stories available to read. Many of us would love to relive some of those events or be able to read part two of an event we missed....もっと見る 3 非表示または報告 いいね!  · 返信する · 1日前 · 編集済み Blood in Roses+  投稿者 Blood in Roses+ Hi Scarlet, thank you for your sweet comment! As for your question, we currently cannot say for sure if we will be bringing back old events or not. 💦 We would like to though, so we'll try our best! 2 非表示または報告 いいね!  · 返信する · 1日前 Scarlet Red Scarlet Red Blood in Roses+ Thank you for your reply. I completely understand if you are unable to bring back old events. It's a wish, that's all. I know a lot of it depends on being able to make a profit vs server costs, etc. I spent several thousand dollars on B...もっと見る 非表示または報告 いいね!  · 返信する · 18時間前 Rei Akatsuki 返信する…  投稿するにはEnterキーを押します。 Ashy Mei  トップファン Ashy Mei Ah this is so heartwarming! Thank you a lot! You’re the cutest team! But if you won’t make new events you will still bring back the old ones, right? Pretty please!💖 ...もっと見る 5 非表示または報告 いいね!  · 返信する · 1日前 Blood in Roses+  投稿者 Blood in Roses+ Hi Ashy, thank you for your sweet comment! As for your question, we currently cannot say for sure if we will be bringing back old events or not. 💦 We would like to though, so we'll try our best! 3 非表示または報告 いいね!  · 返信する · 1日前 Rei Sargent Rei Sargent Blood in Roses+ I so hope you can. I miss Alfred and would. So love to read his event stories 5 非表示または報告 いいね!  · 返信する · 1日前 Ashy Mei  トップファン Ashy Mei Blood in Roses+ Thank you for your answer! I’m looking forward for it, hoping with all my heart that you will succeed! I don’t want to say goodbye to the best SWD game😿 4 非表示または報告 いいね!  · 返信する · 1日前 Rei Akatsuki 返信する…  投稿するにはEnterキーを押します。 Kristie Hoffrichter Kristie Hoffrichter Blood In Roses. I did have a question. Even if game is no longer updated and discontinued. Can the players still play the existing routes for both seasons and still pay for tickets etc for the game? 3 非表示または報告 いいね!  · 返信する · 1日前 · 編集済み Blood in Roses+  投稿者 Blood in Roses+ Hello Kristie, thank you for your question. Yes, players can still play the existing routes and purchase items! 3 非表示または報告 いいね!  · 返信する · 1日前 Kristie Hoffrichter Kristie Hoffrichter Thank you Blood in Roses, that's all I wanted to ask. :) Also I would like to say thank you all for these amazing 5 years of Blood In Roses game and hard work to bring the best to us fans, enjoyable, I wish you all the best on you next part of journey and good luck. :)🙏 ❤❤ 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹 3 非表示または報告 いいね!  · 返信する · 1日前 · 編集済み Sarah Springer Sarah Springer Blood in Roses+ I live in Germany and my English is pretty bad so please forgive me .. do I understand correctly that the game will be completely ended for IOS & ANDROID? 非表示または報告 いいね!  · 返信する · 1日前 Felica Handelmann Felica Handelmann Sarah Springer Wenn ich mich richtig erinnere, musste das Spiel für IOS aus dem Store genommen werden, Android ist es weiterhin verfügbar, aber mit Harold & Tatiana endet das Spiel. Es wird keine Updates mehr geben, aber die bisherig erschienenen Geschichten können weiterhin gespielt und Einkäufe weiterhin getätigt werden. 2 非表示または報告 いいね!  · 返信する · 翻訳を見る · 1日前 Kristie Hoffrichter Kristie Hoffrichter It is true, shall we date? Have announced Blood in roses for IOS version has been discontinued but if you look on their website, they have referred to a link to transfer any current data from you game progress and transfer it to there. There are also a...もっと見る 4 非表示または報告 いいね!  · 返信する · 1日前 Sarah Springer Sarah Springer Felica Handelmann glücklicherweise hab ich immer Android gehabt ... Schade das endet .. bin fast von Anfang an dabei 非表示または報告 いいね!  · 返信する · 翻訳を見る · 1日前 Rei Akatsuki 返信する…  投稿するにはEnterキーを押します。 Rei Sargent Rei Sargent This has made me cry.... I'm going to miss blood in roses so much... This is one fan art piece I made of my favourite guy. I had just lost my mum when BiR came into my life. My depression w. As bad, I was alone but because of all of you, I had hope and laughter. Thank you BiR team for everything I hope I get to see everyone again. 非表示または報告 写真の説明はありません。 11 いいね!  · 返信する · 1日前 Aika Izumi Aika Izumi Thankyou so muchh all BnR teams! This game really save my life! When i depresed of real life, i can feel happy again when playing it 🥺 Thankyou for all wonderfull characters, especially Rogan and Bradley. They will always be my top boys from any otome...もっと見る 非表示または報告 写真の説明はありません。 5 超いいね!  · 返信する · 1日前 Selena Mike  トップファン Selena Mike I love this game 😍and I can't believe it I lost my amazing game 😭😭 I'll miss you so much BnR😢and thank you so much for amazing stories and events it's was really amazing and I appreciate your hard work🌹 blood in roses 🌹team🌷 ❤❤❤😍😭😭 非表示または報告 TENOR 3 いいね!  · 返信する · 1日前 Rosalinda White  トップファン Rosalinda White Thank you for the wonderful years! We will miss you!😘 2 非表示または報告 いいね!  · 返信する · 1日前 Hannah Noel Bryant Hannah Noel Bryant I loved the stories from both seasons. My question is that would my data would still be connected to my Facebook in case I lose my phone or had to upgrade? Best wishes in the next part of the Journey. I love the Sascha route 😍. 2 非表示または報告 いいね!  · 返信する · 1日前 Đỗ Vân Khanh Đỗ Vân Khanh Thank you for 5 years! 😊 BnR will always in my heart! Hope you can bring back all the old events! . --- Best wishes for BnR Team! 💕💕💕 非表示または報告 いいね!  · 返信する · 23時間前 Dolphin Deepsea Slayers Gdrita Dolphin Deepsea Slayers Gdrita i'm so sad and thanks for this wonderful game :( 非表示または報告 いいね!  · 返信する · 1日前 Bouthayna Abdlaziz Akkouh Bouthayna Abdlaziz Akkouh Season 1 was everything I could ask for! Farewell 😔 非表示または報告 いいね!  · 返信する · 1日前 Blake Bartol  トップファン Blake Bartol I’m so sad your ending the game. 😭 非表示または報告 いいね!  · 返信する · 15時間前 Blake Bartol  トップファン Blake Bartol Anyway now that the game has ended you can change the Facebook gifting tickets for it back to normal? 非表示または報告 いいね!  · 返信する · 15時間前 Eugenia Wong Eugenia Wong will this game be removed off the app store? it seems like i have to download the Dear Otome app in order to play...I mean i guess i can still play on facebook but i played on my ipad (this one and Love Tangle+ which is also on FB) the other 2 games i ...もっと見る 非表示または報告 いいね!  · 返信する · 1日前 · 編集済み Sandra Cena Sandra Cena Where's reward for supporting DN2? Still not fair for me 非表示または報告 いいね!  · 返信する · 1日前 Aika Izumi Aika Izumi Sandra Cena ini pagenya BIR cuy, salah klo protes disini 😅 非表示または報告 いいね!  · 返信する · 1日前 Sandra Cena Sandra Cena Aika Izumi sorry lol😅😅😅 非表示または報告 いいね!  · 返信する · 1日前 Scarlet Red Scarlet Red You're commenting on the wrong page. BnR team is separate from the DN2+ team. 非表示または報告 いいね!  · 返信する · 1日前 Sandra Cena Sandra Cena Scarlet Red it's okay. Those devs won't hear me even i posted in the right page. So,let it be. 1 非表示または報告 いいね!  · 返信する · 1日前 Rei Akatsuki 返信する…  投稿するにはEnterキーを押します。 Agnes KL  トップファン Agnes KL 非表示または報告  GIPHY 2 いいね!  · 返信する · 1日前 Cassidy Campell Cassidy Campell 非表示または報告  4 超いいね!  · 返信する · 1日前




https://twitter.com/ShallWeDate_BnR/status/1235732094615031809

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Indiapop

 Om Namah Shivaya | Bhagyashree Dasani & Dilip Mehta | Anuradha Paudwal | Kartikeya Tiwari Truy Cập Trang Của Nhà Quảng Cáo 1/2 quảng cá...